<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32019343?origin\x3dhttp://healthpersonified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt."

clearly fascinating

Clearly.

Well, we all knew it was coming... and now it's here. I don't know about you, but I kind of feel like I'm in a sci-fi movie from the mid 80s.

Now, I'm all for better living through technology (and chemistry, but that's a different discussion) but this is getting a little too Brave New World for me:

We are one small step away from the embedded computer chip (have you met my cat?). Soon every entrance, exit, bathroom and atm will know who we are, where we've been (and probably where we're going).

Nevertheless, I'll probably get one. I love my toys :)

Labels: ,

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end